Small Group Ministries
During the year, the GPC family worships and fellowships together through small groups. Small group Bible studies are led by church members in the homes of the congregation. This is a great opportunity to learn from God's word and fellowship with other believers. Small groups are usually hosted one night during the week and provisions are made for the care of your children. The small group ministry is a vital part of the church in that members and nonmembers can get to know each other and pray for one another's needs, as well as grow in the church family. We encourage everyone to participate in a small group. For more information, contact Randy Cain at email@example.com.
- Richards Small Group - 6:00 pm on Wednesday at the church - 223-8867
- Walenceus Small Group - 7pm on Wednesday - 941-6483
- Cain Small Group - 7 pm on Wednesday - 223-2500
- Randall/Karel Small Group - 7 pm on Wednesday - 943-0863
- Funke/Van Swol Small Group - 6 pm on Wednesday for dinner at the church: 6:30 pm for study